I'm a country living mommy to three beautiful daughters and four handsome sons. Ages ranging from 14 down to our baby, all precious gifts from the Lord. I am also a keeper at home and love my calling as a wife and mommy and it is indeed A Beautiful Calling!! (I like to think of it as my ABC’s) I love the Lord and it is my heart's desire to bring Him glory in all I do or say, for He is faithful!
Sunday, December 04, 2005
This is just a start. :) Not sure how often I will blog, but here it is anyways. :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I often don't know what to say, thats why joining in with things like Wednesday's walk works well for me! It gives me something to say.:)
I like your title. I find I can blog when everything and everyone around me is quiet, either in bed or watching tv, I get the quiet time for me. Love it and need this time for me every day. Good luck with your new blog.
4 comments:
well..........just blog about your day!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I often don't know what to say, thats why joining in with things like Wednesday's walk works well for me! It gives me something to say.:)
I like your title.
I find I can blog when everything and everyone around me is quiet, either in bed or watching tv, I get the quiet time for me. Love it and need this time for me every day.
Good luck with your new blog.
I'll be checking for you in both places then, my sweet friend!!
Post a Comment