That is how I hope it will be with our children one day. I pray they will have many happy memories and music will bring back sweet memories time has a way of fading.
My children are also blessed in that they have small videos clips of them when little and that reminds me I need to take them more often. They are fun to watch and they get such a laugh about how little they once were. We watched a few today and it was sweet!!
So take lots of pictures and videos and make happy memories with your children. :D
What brings back a special memory for you? Please share and leave me a comment. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like to post a picture along with my posts and here is a recent one of our daughter and her pony I thought I'd share. :)
![]() |
| Our 11 yr. old daughter and Daisy |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


4 comments:
You are making wonderful memories for your children! Nikolas just got a small video camera as a gift and he has been using it to record little snippets from our days and we've all had a lot of fun watching them!
What fun, Kasey! It sure is fun watching those kind of videos! We just got a new camera, so I'm going to have to remember that I can take videos again! :D
Beautiful post! For our photography, our byline (??) is we remember moments, not days. Your post proves exactly that :)!
Blessings!
Deborah
:D We may have to come your way and get a family pic!! I've been trying here and either we go just to walmart, or we have a freind do it, but he has been busy. We just might have to hire you! :D
Post a Comment