We had a lovely walk, our two oldest daughters were with friends that
afternoon, so that is why they are not in any of the pictures. Didn’t
look or feel like February, but it was!
I'm a country living mommy to three beautiful daughters and four handsome sons. Ages ranging from 14 down to our baby, all precious gifts from the Lord. I am also a keeper at home and love my calling as a wife and mommy and it is indeed A Beautiful Calling!! (I like to think of it as my ABC’s) I love the Lord and it is my heart's desire to bring Him glory in all I do or say, for He is faithful!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
A Walk in February??
We went for a lovely walk one mild afternoon, it was during the first weekend in February and you just needed a light jacket. We all had such an enjoyable walk and the very next weekend, it was looking like winter with lots of snow and wind. The snow has come and gone since, and as of now we have a light layer of snow and you wouldn’t want to be out in just a light jacket either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment