I will be posting here from now on. I'll be slowly moving my posts over from my previous blog and I'm also hoping to create a book with them. :) I'm looking forward to blogging here and hope to get back to doing it a little more often.
We just came back from a two week trip down south and back. So I'm slowly getting back into routine.
We have sick children....
My hubby also bought me a new to us computer, a mac mini, so that is something for me to get use to! So far so good, but I need to try hooking our camera up and seeing how it works with retrieving pictures etc... I love adding pictures to my posts.
Anyways, I hope to blog about our trip this coming week. In the meantime, I'll keep working at making this blog the way I like and I hope you will all enjoy it here.
Until then, God bless!!
1 comment:
Oh no! I hope everyone is feeling better soon! I've have a wee Toshiba. I love it! It's so portable which is nice for when we travel -- or I know I will be a long time waiting for children. Your blog is already looking fresh and inviting!
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment