![]() | ||||||||
| My potato diggers. We enjoyed a great time digging up the potatoes together. |
This was just the first couple rows, we had about 7 rows total and we have dug up about 7.5 bushels. We will be enjoying these all winter!
I'm a country living mommy to three beautiful daughters and four handsome sons. Ages ranging from 14 down to our baby, all precious gifts from the Lord. I am also a keeper at home and love my calling as a wife and mommy and it is indeed A Beautiful Calling!! (I like to think of it as my ABC’s) I love the Lord and it is my heart's desire to bring Him glory in all I do or say, for He is faithful!
![]() | ||||||||
| My potato diggers. We enjoyed a great time digging up the potatoes together. |
2 comments:
great pictures, Tanya! Look at those beautiful children! (the potatoes are nice, too!) lol-- glad you were blessed with an abundant harvest!
Yes, I do have beautiful children, I agree. :)
You do too!! :)
Post a Comment