 |
| His love for horses has started young.... |
Weeks come and weeks go.... Time has a way of ticking by quickly!!
It was a good week here, school went very well and what a change today, our now 10 yr son started school on his own accord this morning! I can handle that!! :)
Since I wrote last, we do now have a son who is 10! He has entered the double digits... :)
Today, we were suppose to have LITE Day with our homeschool group, but because of a blizzard that passed by today it was canceled. I was thankful I didn't have to go out and we could stay home safe and cozy in our house. The children had fun playing out in the snow too. It was a snow day for the girls, so it was pleasant to have then around today.
Last weekend some of us enjoyed a lovely walk in the nearby forest. We have a lot more snow now! I think we will have to venture out there tomorrow...
 |
| Sweet girl with her new hat. |
 |
| Our busy 3 yr old... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Our inquisitive 7 yr old. |
 |
| Look who is 10!!! |
 |
| I took this picture through a hole in the tree! B. was on the other side looking in. :) |
|
|
 |
| Easy way down the hill.... |
One afternoon this past week, I was able to get some sewing done. Our much used highchair needed a new seat cover, so I sewed one up. While looking through my material stash, I found some denim and sewed up myself a skirt. It was a productive afternoon. I was able to sew while the baby napped and the children played outside. Such a rare treat!
Blessings to you today!!
4 comments:
Love the pictures! They've all grown so much.
Did you use a pattern for your highchair cover, or make it up yourself? I'm needing to recover mine (for the grandbabies).
I sort of copied the old cover I had picked up at a thrift store a number of years ago. :) So I made it up in a way. :)
Thanks for stopping by!!
AH! It's been a while since I've "seen" your kiddos and wow...everyone is so big now! I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging and reading more from you!
*Sigh!* You got to sew!! What fun! Your photos of your children are gorgeous! I LOVE the one through the tree! Peach (or oldest daughter) has and LOVES the donkey hat.
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment