Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

I was recently going through some older blog posts and I saw my Happy Homemakers Monday posts and thought it might be something fun to do again on Mondays.  :)

So here goes....  Have a happy Monday!!

To join in, click on the above picture.


The weather:
 Sunny and 5C.  According to the weather, we should see highs of 14 C today.  :)

 

Right now I'm....
Finishing this blog post and then I'm off to wash dishes and tidy up the kitchen.



On my reading pile:
Not much, studying the book of Luke right now with Good Morning Girls, TrueWoman101,


On my TV:
No tv here...



On the menu for the week:  
Not sure yet....

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... 



On my To Do List:
School- done
Give a good cleaning to both bathrooms - one done, one to go

A load of laundry - sheets - done
Fold some laundry from last week


In the craft basket:
Sew some skirts for youngest daughter

Order snaps, so I can make a couple more diapers
Matching quilts for the boys beds
Curtains for a bedroom

Looking forward to this week:

A visit to the butterfly conservatory on Friday with our homeschool group.!

 

Looking around the house:
House is very quiet right now, baby is napping, children are outside playing and the two oldest are still at school, or should I say on the bus heading home.


Favorite the camera:
I laughed so hard when I saw this!!  I had to take a picture.... he found some clean laundry and decided to wear it.  He is too cute.  :)

On my Prayer List: My family
patience and wisdom to raise my children for Jesus

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: 
"Forgiveness clears a path for our lives to be content, but most of all it frees us to come purely before the throne of our wonderful Saviour." Vicki Olivas

  I heard some very good talks this past weekend at our women's retreat at church.  I was again reminded on some many things.  It was very good!!  

Here's a quote from Joni Eareckson Tada....  "Justice is when we get what we do deserve, and that is hell. Mercy is when we do not get what we deserve, and that is salvation. Grace is when we get what we don't deserve, and that is forgiveness, peace and joy, strength in our weaknesses, an audience with God through prayer, a home in heaven, an inheritance with Christ, and service in God's kingdom for all of eternity, and so much more!"





3 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad to see you back :)

Sounds like you have a good week ahead, and the Butterfly Conservatory sounds like a lot of fun, something my kids would enjoy.

The dB family said...

Sounds like a great week! Love Baby Dear's big grin! So cute!

Blessings!
Deborah

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Thanks, Sandra!! :) It was great to be back. I'll be taking some picture on Friday. :)

So far it has been a good week! He grin was so sweet and you should have heard him laughing.... :)