Yes, I'm still here. :)
I often think that once the little ones are in bed, that I'll take a few minute to blog, but it just doesn't ever seem to happen.
Our little boys like to make us chuckle.... Here are just a few pictures to show their cuteness. :)
 |
Our little turtle?? |
 |
| Nice hat! |
 |
| I can still see you, mommy. :) Can you still see me? |
 |
| Cool hat, it matches your clothes! |
If you noticed, you will see the house is very cluttered! It never ceases to amaze me on how quickly the clutter/dirt on the floors appear. I should add the counters and table too! Some days I just want to get school done and then tidy up,
other most days we are able to start out in a tidy house. Those are nice days, it just depends what happened the evening before. Most days, I like to have the house tidied up before bed, such a nice feeling to start out the day fresh. :)
I've had some time to sew this past week and this time it was sewing cloth diapers. :) FUN!! Last night, I tried sewing a diaper with PUL on the outside and micro fleece on the inside. I had never sewn with PUL before, but that diaper turned out and it's so cute!!! The mirco fleece is so soft.... I'm hoping to sew up a few more next week. I back to using cloth and it's been fun. I also like wool covers. My mom knitted up a couple for me and those are nice to use. I'm slowly restocking my diaper stash, ones I had sewn several years ago are needing to be replaced. :)
 |
| This is a pocket diaper.... I love the owls!! :) |
1 comment:
Ever cute!! Love that owl print. I loved using cloth. I'm still not back at the blogging like I'd like to be either, but there is a season for everything isn't there.
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment